“When a coincidence arises, don’t ignore it. Ask yourself, What is the message here? What is the significance of this? You don’t need to go digging for the answers. Ask the question, and the answers will emerge. ” -Deepak Chopra
Today I will list my favorite things. Gratitude opens your eyes and fills your heart with happiness. Even simple pleasures, which I treasure:
1. Playing staredown with Josh because no matter what, I always win and the payoff is his smile or laugh.
2. Early mornings at school. I drop Josh off early at school so that he can play with his friends before school. I love watching him play and listening to his cute little conversations.
3. Finding surprises at my desk:
Now I can make chocolate chip cookies, Costco style. Thanks, Grace!
4. Getting surprises that brighten up my morning from someone who always knows exactly what I love:
Oh, yes, I do love nerds! How did you ever know, Jaxxter! She knows me so well…
5. Cal’s vegetarian burritos on snack day:
Need I say more?
It’s a wishful Wednesday for this Sweet Monday